In consultation with each division, the Office of Information Technology has finalized its schedule of IT projects for the 2012-13 academic year (= the 2013 fiscal year). Click here for the complete schedule, broken out by unit area within OIT.
There are 82 projects on the schedule, up from 56 last year. Some of the larger projects include:
- Just-completed improvements in internet bandwidth on campus. (Click here for more information on this project.)
- The implementation of Google Apps for Higher Education, which will involve the migration of email and calendar services from Microsoft Exchange to Google. (Click here for more information on this project.)
- A major upgrade of the College’s fundraising administrative system from Jenzabar CX to the new Jenzabar JX platform.
- Migration of the College’s admissions administrative system from Jenzabar CX to Jenzabar Recruitment Manager (JRM), a new cloud-based system hosted by Salesforce.com.
- Improvements in data backup & recovery processes and systems.
- Campus-wide upgrades of Microsoft Office, Adobe, SPSS, and other software applications.
- Improved network and infrastructure support for Apple computers on campus.