St. Mary's College of Maryland | Office of Information Technology
- This month’s issue of EDUCAUSE Review Online. (EDUCAUSE is the national organization for IT professionals in higher education.)
- An interesting overview by Alexis Madrigal of new computer interface technologies on the horizon.
- In case you missed it earlier, an informative discussion in this blog by SMCM faculty on how they use technology in “flipping the classroom”.
- A speech by President Urgo, delivered this summer, that contains several interesting observations about how information technology does and doesn’t foster a liberal education.
- My recommendation for enjoyable reading during spring break.