This semester the College is participating again in the Microsoft Work-At-Home program, which provides inexpensive downloads of Microsoft applications for staff and faculty to use at home on their personal computers:
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 ($13.95)
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 ($13.95)
- Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac ($13.95)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Professional ($13.95)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional ($13.95)
These downloads are available at the E-Academy Software Store in the Portal. Log on to the Portal, click on the “Working at SMCM” tab, and then click on the “E-Academy Software Store” link inside the “Benefits” portlet. Click on the “Faculty/Staff” tab to access the software options for faculty and staff.